Sunday, July 5, 2009

Good Evening....

Well camp was excellent and the boys sure did love the goodies I brought up. The swimming course I was going to be part of ended up being the scout master, assistant scout master and I learning water life saving. It is just a bit short of life guarding and we are now able to give our scouts their BSA swimming tests and also know how to save them if need be, heaven forbid. It was a lot more work then I have ever expected for swimming before. On the dock, jump off the dock, climb back on the dock....at least 35 times. I'm not a strong swimmer but I did learn a few things and I also passed the finally test.

The boys and I got to do a few things together too and at the end before heading home I got to watch them in the Water Carnival and get ready for their Iron man race. I got some wonderful pictures and Mike (yep he came too which was wonderful, I got to spend time with just him too and you know how I love that) even climbed the fire tower and got some even better ones. Here's a couple I'll share with you.....

Our family reunion was great too, now I am so ready for things to slow down just a little bit, that is until our BWCA trip. I tried to take some good family pictures so check this out..

Here's Mike and
Daddy....



Plus Mama and
Scott...

The party was great too, here's just a couple of pictures...

Anyways, this week and weekend was a blast. Now it's back to work tomorrow. I just have Rachel and Abby in the morning so am thinking I just might take them swimming since it's gonna be another nice day. We'll see. I read in our local paper of a new thrift shop in Deerwood so want to check that out too. I wonder what's there waiting for me to pick up and turn into something.
Take care you all and do have a blessed week. God Bless!!!

No comments: