Thursday, May 21, 2009

Just a short post tonight. It was such a perfect day outside today. This evening I got to go to the greenhouse and pick up a few pansies and my hanging tomato plant. Each year I get a hanging cherry tomato plant to hang up near the porch so that my little ones can eat them any time they ask. This year I have a young gardener in my group and he is so excited, I am going to let him have a space in the garden to plant a few plants. He can do a few seeds and a couple plants all his own.

Today I took the kids up to my uncles home, he lives about a 1/2 miles away and the boys got to bottle feed the new baby sheep. I didn't remember my camera but did take my cell phone so took a couple of pictures. Here's a couple that are fair.
Well my day is done. I hope your day was as blessed as mine was. Take care and good night.

No comments: