Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sharing...


I finally got the candles today for one of my favorite things. This jug I got from Terri, who shares her colloidal silver with us, and I fell in love with it. I asked her if I could keep it and she of course said yes. I was thinking about cutting the top off and making a vase but have yet figured out how to do that without spending lots of money so while out on my Ladies Night Out a month ago I found this candle abra at one of the particapating stores. I only had to spend $5.00 or so and then Dollar Store candles. I got the charm at the same place too. I love how it turned out. I filled it with water to keep it stable outside. I did use different candles the other night when Jim and I sat outside and chatted the evening away. The little purple candle is just drilled into a piece of birch and wrapped with Dollar Store flowers. These were left over parts and pieces from a bigger one I made for my mom. It's fun just doing something with what's on hand.
Well, tomorrow I have my mammagram and then am going to go and visit Kim. She is always making new and exciting things and I love going there to chat and share. Good night my friends.

No comments: