Thursday, December 9, 2010

I hate…

Noreply-comment@blogger.com do you know why I hate that. So many people leave such sweet comments I so want to write them a quick note saying thank you. I know it’s a privacy issue. I understand that but still, I so want to say thank you.

SOOOOOO!!……

For everyone that has norply-comment@blogger.com I thank you from the bottom of my heart for stopping by and leaving me such sweet, caring, wonderful, funny, loving and much appreciated comments. I try to get to everyone’s blogs but of course I don’t make it all the time. Life gets busy, sometimes to busy to do that but I wanted you to know that I love comments and I now that it takes time to leave them and I appreciate them.

Take care everyone and again, thank you for all your comments. You make me smile and feel like I’m doing something good. Have a blessed Thursday.

4 comments:

Empty Nester said...

I hate that too! And I can't get my comment thing to let me respond to each individual comment either. Very frustrating!

Flying high in the sky.... said...

:) ...

Baby Sister said...

Yeah, it drives me crazy too...

Anonymous said...

:D :D I'm glad you're able to respond to me now! :)