Wednesday, July 8, 2009

First time for everything....

Today, for the first time in their young lives, Jon and Rachel helped milk goats. They were so surprised that the teats were warms and soft but had to be squeezed and pulled so hard. It was so cute watching them. We also had a guest today, Aden, and he a was able to feed a baby goat. He's a city boy and was having a blast. He watched those two milk the goat and sorta felt the teat but wasn't about to try anything else. Abby and Justin were busy playing with a baby goat that is more like a dog then a goat, she follows them every where, lets them carry her and comes when called. Here are some really cute pictures I think you'd like.....



I got some of my sewing done too. I got the sheet made for my sleep pad, a pillow case for the blow up pillow, a draw string bag for my sleep pad and a small draw string bag for the toiletries. I was going to take a picture but it's just pillow cases with draw strings so figured not very interesting. I need to make a tote for the cook set but not positive yet of the size because we all are adding to it instead of having us buy a set or try and find something. So I'll wait and do a quick one after our pre-camping trip.

So that was my day today. A great one too. Take care everyone and have a blessed evening. God Bless!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your posts Julie. So interesting. Wish my kids could have had a babysitter like you!!
Bev B