Monday, July 20, 2009

Good Monday morning...

Well it's Monday and a new week with lots to do and it seems not enough time to do it in but I've gotten to the point in life I try my best and if it's not done at the end of the day, if you turn off the lights you just can't see it and it doesn't matter.

We had a good time camping this past weekend. It was cold so no swimming tests but everyone did do some practice in canoeing and also making their own meals over a camp stove. Most of us have done it before but practice make perfect and I think I need lots and lots of practice but it all worked out.

When we got home there was 6 cords of wood to be stacked and we got about 4 of them done. This is the first time in a very long time we will have all the wood we need for the full winter. Well more is coming and then we'll have enough but we are usually scrambling in the fall to get all we need. We use to go out and get it ourselves but with our schedules it isn't possible anymore so we have a man doing it for us and this man really needs to work because he just adopted 4 little people from another country and it has been a challenge for them (a great challenge but a challenge none the less).

Well here are some pictures for you, you know I like to share them. The first set are of our food supply for the week getting bagged and put into the barrels. Then one of Mike first thing in the morning, he had to go to work while we were camping so we were up way before anyone else was even stirring. The last is just a couple of the scouts doing their thing.

I hope you all have a great day today and I will do my best to blog at least one more time before we are heading out for the BWCA. I can't wait!!!!



God Bless you all!!

No comments: