Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hannah’s dress…

100_2451 

100_2452

Well as you can see Hannah loved her dress. It’s much cuter from the back though. I think the next dress I make I’ll put the waist up higher and put pleats in the arm pits. But it didn't matter to her, she loved it, the buttons, the pockets, the tie.

We made Father’s day cards because both sets of parents are going to be gone or away for Father’s day. I took pictures of the kids and loved the way they came out. They made some special cards and then ones with their pictures on them.

100_2462

100_2471

My wee ones. I love them so.

This weekend has been wonderful. Yesterday Scott, my nephew, got to come over and spend the day, night and today. Mike and Scott have such a blast together. We also played basket ball which they found out I wasn’t to bad at. Sorta surprised them I could make baskets better than them.

I hope you all have a terrific weekend too. Tomorrow is the Lords day. Be sure to thank him for all the great he has given you. The little stuff, the big stuff, all that in-between stuff. Take care my friends, God Bless you all!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for one cool mom who can make baskets better than the kids! I'd be surprised if my mum could do that!

Hannah looks lovely and more importantly, SO happy! Wow. I love the pride in her eyes!

I think your day care kids' parents could not have found a cooler baby-sitter! I'd look forward to the crafts you do with the kids, if I were one of their parents!

Enjoy your Sunday, Julie!

Anonymous said...

AW, they are so cute. Hannah looks amazing in her dress. Yep, if she likes it, that's what counts.

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

She is so adorable. I love the pictures where they are laying down and looking up. I just had some done of the kids like that.

Java said...

The dress looks even cuter on Julie!! She looks like she loved it too!!