YEAH!!! Family time. I can’t wait. It’s time to just have some quiet family time, just the three of us. I am so ready. Do you have any plans for the last holiday before there’s no more long weekends? I love all three of us having the same days off.
I saw these tidbits today and thought you might like them…
• President Grover Cleveland first declared Labor Day a national holiday in 1894.
• The first Labor Day was celebrated in the US on September 5, 1882 in New York City.
• The average American spends more than 100 hours commuting to work each year.
• Labor Day marks the beginning of the NFL and college football seasons.
• According to common fashion etiquette, this is the last acceptable chance to wear white.
So my friends with that I am going to be off until next week some time. I’ll share what we did for our weekend and it’s going to be time to start some crafts and thinking about Christmas (did you know it’s only 113 days until that day).
Take care everyone and have a great weekend. Mine will start a day early with garage saling tomorrow. Maybe I can find some great deal on stuff I just can’t live without. God Bless you all!!