Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Black Powder…

100_4292 100_4293

100_4295 100_4296

                       100_4307

I had so much fun watching these two shoot on Sunday. I had a headache and I didn’t want to shoot but I got to watch and take pictures plus I was the go-to-person when they needed a new target. I have got to tell you, seeing Mike learning from his dad, able to do lots with his dad and even at times challenge his dad, it is just amazing. I love it, I love them.

That’s it folks. I’m making lasagna in a crock pot today, new recipe…if it turns out as good as the recipe says, I’ll share. I’m also making another batch of apple sauce. Mike wants apple sauce muffins again and since I do have daycare tonight that would good good with the lasagna so his wish might just happen. First the apple sauce.

Take care and have a blessed afternoon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just look at that! This kid is shooting away. I can't imagine doing that here. It was fun reading this post!

Flying high in the sky.... said...

wow!!!!!!! beautiful!!

Baby Sister said...

They are good!! Looks fun!!

Unknown said...

How cool!! Shooting is one of my favorite things to do. Tom and I need to come up with a shelf for me to lean on. Because of my arthritis etc I'm rather shakey. But, I'm a darn good shot!!