Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Follow 40 and Over..

Welcome to the 23rd edition of the  
Follow Friday 40 and Over!!

Want to meet someone in your age bracket. Someone that has been there and done that? Someone that understand some of the things you post about, think about, do? Well stop by at JAVA'S and give it a whirl. The rules are super simple and you have a whole week to meet and greet before it starts all over again.

I hope that you all have a great Friday and a very blessed weekend. Take care my friends.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's nice to find an over 40 group!! I have friends of every age I love them, & their children, and I can relate to them.....but a steady diet of baby related stuff isn't what I want to chat about day in and day out, at my age.
Thanks for your compliments and comments!
Have a great weekend and we shall chat soon!!
Julz