Monday, May 9, 2011

Learning to cast…

This is Justin, one of my daycare wee ones. We went fishing this past weekend and he wanted me to teach him to cast. Well as you can see in these two video’s he learned and is very proud of himself. He should be, he did excellent.

To take a kid fishing, is truly a learning experience for both…or for me all 3. But it was so much fun. I love these kids.

I hope you take the time to spend time taking with your wee ones. They don’t have to be yours either, little people just need us to give them some of our time. They deserve it, they love it and you will too.

Take care and have a blessed week.

4 comments:

Karen Butler Ogle said...

He is adorable and he is doing great. We haven't been fishing in ages. I don't even know if we still have equipment anymore. I miss it though. My dad took us fishing almost every evening after work when we were kids.

Liz Mays said...

He is darling, and he got a few nice ones out there! Good job, little guy!

MissMommie said...

He looks like he was having a great time!!

Baby Sister said...

Awww, he's so cute!!