Thursday, January 6, 2011

From my kitchen window…

I’ve been wanting to try and get some up close and personal pictures of my feathered friends but I have a few furry friends that love the seed/feed as much as the birds. Doesn’t matter if the cat can reach out and touch him. Check this out…

January 2011 001 January 2011 009 

January 2011 007 January 2011 008

                  100_4983 

Well a persons got to do what a persons got to do when it’s cold outside and their hungry. I just feed anything that comes. We have deer too that come up and clean up the food and the bunnies, boy are there bunnies. I love them all. Cheap entertainment and the kids are learning something new each day.

Take care my friends and God Bless!!!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Love this....there's nothing like the beauty of nature and the wonderment of a child!
Blessings,
Jill

Baby Sister said...

That looks like so much fun. :) Enjoy the little animals!!

Susan said...

What GREAT pictures. I love having a kitchen window...I don't have one now and I miss it. :-) So glad I stopped by your blog.

:-) Susan

Anonymous said...

I need to come live with you! Haha! This is sooo cool!

Flying high in the sky.... said...

beautiful shots... beautiful..