Saturday, March 5, 2011

Snowmobile, inner tube vs kids



I tried to post this yesterday but my computer decided it didn't like me at all so instead of a combind post I'll do this one and then another one with kids stuff we did this week.

I hope you all have a great day today. It's Saturday and the sun is shinning and it's 21*. YEAH!!! Next week, snowstorm with 15-20" of snow possible. UGH!! Except it is March, it is Minnesota and spring will be coming in a couple more months.

Take care my friends, God bless you all!!

6 comments:

Karen Butler Ogle said...

That looks like a lot of fun, Julie!

Shawn said...

I might like the snow if I could ride on an inner tube!
I am so glad your sun is shinning, it is cloudy here but i was able to get in a run this morning!
Blessings,
Shawn

Empty Nester said...

OH man! That looks like FUN!!! We're still in the 70s here...this is our 3rd or 4th week. UGH. We are expecting storms later---just rain though. At least we need it!

Baby Sister said...

I remember those days. Looks like fun. :)

Jill said...

Fun times!!
My goodness that's a lot of snow coming!! Keep warm!! Have a great week!

blessings
Jill

Anonymous said...

Ow. That kiddo fell. Does it hurt to fall like that in the snow? Or was it fun and play? I'm curious.

I expected you to be trailing behind the bike too, but clearly not because you took the video! Silly me!