Friday, April 29, 2011

TGIF!!!

Really it’s been a good week but I am ready for the weekend. I have it off which is nice because so does Mike and that means tomorrow morning we are going to go geo-caching. He doesn’t know this yet but he will after I get home tonight from my workout. He sent me a list of them the other day so I’ll get that printed out and we’ll go play a bit. In the afternoon my nephew will be here so him and Mike will be having a blast and then in the evening it’s family game night at my parents. We’ll have a wiener roast, croquet and a game of catopoly (which I always lose at but the boys love). But before the weekend gets here I have a couple of pictures to share with you.

The squirrels are driving Wilbur bonkers. He will run outside trying to catch them but they are fast and he’s not that fast so he sits in my office chair and watches them outside the window.

100_6206 

Then on Thursday while Justin was in pre-school Jossilyn and Hannah got to play. Of course Wilbur sucks up all the love and attention he can.

100_6212

The puppy and Jossilyn are a hoot together. Where one is the other is also.

100_6211

All in all it was a great week. I still haven’t done a single craft. There just isn’t enough time in my day to get that done. I have so many ideas and then yesterday on Martha Stewart show there was a lady that made baby bloomers and she had the coolest book with ideas so of course I went to Amazon and found a used one I have to have. The book is called 
"Weekend Sewing: More Than 40 Projects and Ideas for Inspired Stitching" by Heather Ross. Maybe a weekend project can turn into a nap time project and I can do something. We’ll see.

So now it’s onwards and upwards to a wonderful, fun-filled, relaxing (well sorta), rejuvenating weekend. Take care my friends and have a blessed day.

2 comments:

Karen Butler Ogle said...

Sometimes the simple days are the best days. It sounds like things are going smoothly and there is a lot to be said for that. I know what you mean about having a project. That is what my little garden is all about. I needed something to DO that would be rewarding. So far, so good. When you read my blog if you see something I'm planning to do that is not right, I hope you will point it out to me. I'm new at gardening and will probably make plenty of mistakes.:)

Baby Sister said...

Don't you just love the weekend? I know I do.