Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Free Ice-Cream....From Bluebunny

Remember I told you all about the coupon clipping I've been doing and the money saving ideas? Well here's a good one for you, go to:

http://www.bluebunny.com/Content/Rebates/2009_Labor_Day_Email_Offer.pdf

You get to try it and they pay for it. Sounds like a good deal to me, only we'll be camping and not near a grocery store for the coupon dates but hey, one of you may be able to use it.

Now go to www.eversave.com and sign up for all kinds of freebies. The best ones are the Wal-mart ones because I have always recieved their freebies but the more you sign up for the more you get. Like my free M&M's coupon, that one came from the Mars Company.

Now also, if you haven't gone to www.coupons.com you really have too. Just about every single time I go shopping I save anywhere from $9.00-$20.00 just by taking the time to use coupons. Oh it's not an easy task, printing, clipping, reading, organizing, finding and using them but it's worth it. I am also able to help mama save some money too because we never use the same coupons so whatever is available for her I clip too. We use the coupons from the Sunday papers, the ones that come in the news flyers and any thing else possible. I even have a DC mama that brings me coupons and my mother-in-law sends them too. With school starting and DC going to be a much smaller number then usual it helps saving money and still being able to have a cupboard full and freezer full.

Now one more thing, if you live in Minnesota (I don't know if these program are available in any other state but I bet you could check it out) you gotta check into Angel Food Ministries and Fare For All, both are church ran programs that get a large group of people together so that they can buy food in bulk and distribute it the last Saturday of each month. If you want the websites go too: http://www.angelfoodministries.com/ and that will explain what they are all about and how it helps lots of people and how the people help them. http://www.emergencyfoodshelf.org/OurFamilyOfPrograms/FareForAll/OverviewAndAccomplishments.aspx
It is worth the time and effort for these also and the more people they have participating the more things they can get at a lesser price the more they can distribute. They encourage everyone to use these services and ask that you give back to the community anyway that you can by volunteering with them or anywhere.

I just thought I'd share this with you all because I know that life can be difficult, can be getting difficult or already is and we need to be able to feed our families, take of them and help others at the same time. It's a big circle of love that helps.

Okay, it's onward and upwards to my 5 today. Today is our last full day together before school starts so that means a visit to the grandparents, great grandparents and a picnic in the woods. Tomorrow is our "End of Summer" party and Mike has taken the day off to be with the kids and help with the party. It's a Candy Land theme with a the candy land game (in life size), gingerbread house decorating, a pinata and swimming. We'll have a picnic and end the day with cake and ice-cream. I'm betting it'll be a great day.

I have pictures to share later on with our walk in the wood with grandpa yesterday but with the way life is right now I thought this was something much more important to share.

Take care and God Bless!!! This is the day the Lord hath made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!!

2 comments:

rajdog1 said...

Tomorrow is going to be another beautiful day.....enjoy your party, best wishes to all!

Kim said...

Sweet! Thanks for the links!!