Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Does anyone have a copy of….

I’ve been looking at books tonight, oh how I love books. Oh I know you can get most of what you want to do on-line but sometimes to have and hold a book is just plain wonderful. Anyways, I found this neat book called: Craftcycle: 100+ Earth-Friendly Projects and Ideas for Everyday Living.

Does anyone have a copy of this book that they aren’t reading? I would be interested in buying it. I found it on half.com  and Amazon but both want $12-15.00 plus shipping for it and was wondering if possible to get it a bit cheaper.

I figured it’s worth a try this way before giving up.

Tomorrow is a shopping day with my mama. Just the usual stuff and maybe a stop by the Goodwill. When I get home it’s time to start working on the daycare’s Christmas gifts. I’m going to be making traveling pockets filled with goodies. First, a homemade chalk board, then a homemade workbook. I picked up coloring pencils, chalk, a few other goodies to add to it but first I have to make the pockets. I’ll show you when I get the pattern made and what it looks like as I’m working on them.

It’s late so time to hit the hay. I’ll chat again. Take care and God Bless.

No comments: