Friday, September 25, 2009

This week….

 

Good morning. It’s been a busy week with more canning and freezing and lots of fun time with the kids. I do have a few pictures to share with you and a bit of explanation to some of them. I want to say that this weeks weather has been so good for the garden and for play time outside. I am sure going to miss it when winter gets here. I am not a fan of winter but living in Minnesota there isn’t much of a choice. It doesn’t keep me inside even at 40 below but I do prefer the sunshine and warmth. Tomorrow is the Women’s Expo in Crosby so that means a craft show. I have been working getting the jewelry ready and making a few new pieces to add. A while ago I made a mood bracelet for myself but wasn’t thrilled the way it fit but Abby loved it so she bought it with her own birthday money and began showing it off. Well at our last craft show I had a few request for some to buy so that’s what I did. I also made me a new one that fits much better but still not sure if I’ll keep it or sell it and just make another one another time. I’m not a fan of the stretch bracelets but for mood beads they need the contact close to the warm of your skin so it’s the best to use. Anyways, here’s a few pictures of this week and ones I just have to share with you.

101_0292

When Mike found out about Henry, He came home and just wanted to be alone, well Hannah knew best and came and cuddle with Mike and both feel asleep. Good for them both but mostly Mike I think.

101_0308

Hannah’s most favorite toy right now. Mike got this back when he was about Hannah age. The guy dances and sings and Hannah carries him everywhere and dances with him. Pretty special picture.

101_0343

This is just a small portion of what I’ve put up this past month. I have spaghetti sauce, stewed tomatoes, salsa, apples sauce, jams. I was doing corn last night at 9:00 but wanted to get that finished up. Kim came over and we picked more tomatoes and corn for her plus I then picked squash and corn to share with the grandparents. For my not so large garden it sure does a great job making sure everyone gets enough. Thank you Lord.

101_0345

Hannah loves her Wilbur and he loves her. They are so cute together. He babysits her while she’s outside, making she she’s not going where she’s not suppose to go and to sit or lay down so she can play with him. It’s a precious relationship between those two.

Okay, I have got to get to work. I need to load the suburban so we can set up for the show tomorrow. I promised Brenda we’d come down for a visit this morning, then there’s nap time when I need to make some new business cards and signs for our jewelry and then snack, after school kids and hopefully by 5:30 I can be on my way to set up for the show.

Oh one more pictures. Two nights ago daddy and I took his tractor to the 3rd 40 and took apples to the deer. I took some pretty shots and had to share the beginning of fall with you. Also the beaver dam.  So take, have a great weekend and the most important, God Bless you all. Now enjoy the great scenery our wonderful Lord has given us.

101_0333 101_0334101_0332

No comments: