Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Not this week....

I don't think this is the week to be blogging so excuse the absents of anything. I have been so busy canning/freezing everything that by time I'm able to get on my computer it's almost 9:00 at night and I barely can write my mama a note.

Also,

My husband's uncle passed away on Sunday so it's been a stressful week dealing with all the emotions. Henry was a great man and a huge influence on Mike when it came to scouting and becoming an Eagle Scout. We have been very lucky in our lives, we haven't lost a single loved one in over 20 years so Mike has never had to see us or learn to grieve. It's a part of life but a not so great part. Friday is the funeral and our final farewell.

I'll be back next week. Take care everyone and God Bless!!

1 comment:

rajdog1 said...

My thoughts, prayers and sympathy go out to the family, sending a hug to Mike. Remember to take one day at a time........love ya!