Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Past weekend...

The Minnesota Science Museum is the most wonderful Museum. The Titanic Exhibit was wonderful, so informative and so put together. It was such a wonderful thing to learn so much about. The only regret I had about the whole things was we couldn't take any pictures of any of the whole experience but we have our minds eye pictures. If you live in the area I would encourage you to one day take the time to go and enjoy. Now I do have a few pictures to share with you, they are of Mike and Scott and my mama and I. We also took a few really good pictures of Minneapolis/St. Paul area I'll share. More tomorrow about my little ones and the terrific walk in the woods today. Good night, sleep tight, may God Bless you all!!




1 comment:

rajdog1 said...

someday I would like to go there...