Saturday, September 12, 2009

Today....

Today I took my two guys golfing. I won 2 gift certificates at our Ladies Night Out a few months back and finally got the day off with Mike and my nephew Scott to go golfing. We had to be there at 8:00 this morning for our Tee Time and boy was it a foggy, misty morning. We were wet before we walked 5 feet, thank goodness our gift certificates came with golf carts. The boys are great golfers, at least they can get their balls from the tee part way down the fairway, me...for ever one hit of theirs it took two or three of mine. We didn't bother to keep score since in the first 3 holes we were at least 5 above par but we weren't there to do that we were there to have fun. It was great, really great!!! I got to take a few pictures of the boys playing and to share them with you. Take a peak...









I have another pictures I want you to see, I love it and I took it on 9/11 as a remembrance for all that our great nation stands for. God Bless you all and God Bless America!!!

1 comment:

rajdog1 said...

Awesome photo of the boys and their carts.....notice the color of the tree in the background? Very pretty, but ugh! :)