Saturday, September 26, 2009

Good night….

My most favorite pictures in the whole wide world are sunsets. Mike took one for me tonight that I just had to share with you. Isn’t this wonderful?

102_0751 How about this one….

102_0748On Friday the kids and I went to Brenda’s for a visit. Justin has been wanting to drive my cart for a long time so we’ve been practicing in the field behind daddy’s barn. While on the way back I let him drive. He was so intend on doing a good job he didn’t even know I was taking his picture.

101_0358 101_0366

Here’s is my pumpkin pile for sale. Not to big a pumpkins this year but just the right size for the kids to decorate. There are at least 2 dozen more to pick next week.

Today was my craft  show at the Hallett in Crosby. It was a Women’s Expo and they had some pretty interesting programs and some really unique vendors. Terri of Cedarhaven Creations shared my spot with me and we helped each other sell our stuff.

101_0368

So now my day is done and I’m heading to bed. Good night my dear friends, may God Bless you all!

1 comment:

Kim said...

OMG!!!!! That picture should be framed and put on the wall! It is just like a painting - the colors! WOW - God is GREAT!