Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hey lookie, I won…..

I’ve never won something I registered for in fact in life this is just the second thing I’ve ever won anything. I’m so excited.

[award12.jpg]

Shauna picked me as one of her winners of a Chicken Soup for the Soul book. I am so happy. I love this series and in fact just finished up Mother’s and Son’s.

It was so cool winning something, now I’ll have to just enter some more contest. I am going to have a give away on my one year anniversary on May 7th. I’m not sure yet what it will be but I promise it will be something worth checking out.

So now it’s onwards and upwards. Today is my grandpa’s 95th birthday so we made him some homemade ice-cream and also some winter jam. Then Mike made him a card using his native tongue as the greeting. It’s in Swedish. I’d love to write it here because it looks so cool but it has little symbols above the letters so couldn’t really show you. Anyways, we went over to drop it off and visit. Lots of hugs and kisses too.

I think I’m going to start working on my project this afternoon. Oh I know, how many times do I say that and how many projects do I have going. Well I love to have works in progress, it means when I want to do something there’s something to choose from. There’s the chair, the end table, the quilt and this one. I’ll get them all done one day and then have another  bunch in the works. Isn’t life grand??? I sure do think so!

Take care my friends, have a great day today. God Bless!!!

2 comments:

Grizzly Bear said...

Woo hoo!! you're a winner! You're a winner!!

Doing the dance for ya!

Mom vs. the boys said...

Love to hear about people winning things, since I rarely ever do! It gives me hope! lol
Happy birthday to Grandpa!