Saturday, November 27, 2010

Ideas….

It’s Christmas time and I’ve been thinking and thinking of things to give my hubby for Christmas. He’s not your typical businessman. Oh he takes a laptop to work occasionally, he does a lot of paperwork at home from work so instead of a folder or box I’m going to get him a briedfcase.
CSN has an amazing bunch of stores that offer all kinds of different things but I was looking at their briefcases and think I have found a couple really cool ideas.

Do you need any ideas for those hard to give for people? CSN Stores have over 200 stores to choose from. Take a bit of time to check them out and find that perfect gift.

I hope you all are enjoying this holiday season. Life can be difficult at times but this is the season to try and relax and enjoy all the lights, festivities and all that this holiday offers. Take care my friends and God Bless you all!!

4 comments:

Baby Sister said...

Good luck with that. :) I'm all done with Christmas shopping. It's a nice feeling!!

Stephanie said...

CSN does have some great stuff!

Anonymous said...

Christmas shopping has me soooo excited!!! :D :D Santa Claus is coming to town!! :)

Flying high in the sky.... said...

hope you are able to get the "best gift" for your hubby :) .. i loved that Thankgiving photo of yours :)..cute....