Sunday, November 14, 2010

Snow…snow…but…

It is beautiful, even though it’s not my favorite thing. Well really I don’t mind the snow, it’s the cold and I even get use to that after a bit. I refuse to wear a winter coat until it really is cold, I just put on a t-shirt under a sweatshirt for a while longer. Anyways here are a few pictures I took this morning. I love the beauty God left us this morning.

100_4449 100_4451 

100_4446 100_4447

                         100_4453

I have a busy daycare week, M-F from 8-6:30 each day. An outing tomorrow and a surprise trip to MickyD’s, Tuesday a visit with great grandma, Wednesday is library day plus 3 after school kids, Thursday is our day to paint and play, Friday is a 1/2 day of school so that means a house full after lunch. I love it all. I love “my” kids.

It’s my nephew’s birthday this week too. He’ll 16. WOW time flies. We’re going to my sisters for a party Tuesday night, really a family get together to celebrate Scott. It’ll be great being together for a bit.

I hope that you all have a great week. I’ll be back to share what’s happening in the Life of Riley. God Bless you all!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Beautiful snow pics! Love the little bird :-) Have a great week!
blessings,
Jill

Baby Sister said...

*sigh* I'm hoping it snows tonight. Enjoy it for me!!

Anonymous said...

Those look like Christmas postcards!

You're just wearing two t-shirts? How? And you're healthy? Touchwood! I like how we adapt to where we're living! :)