Thursday, November 18, 2010

Turkey's

There’s this kind…

                      100_4490

Or this kind…

100_4520 100_4515

                                100_4518

The first kind taste good but but the second kind were funner to make. The kids loved doing these. Even Hannah made one with just a tad bit of help.

I am so tired this week. It’s been a long, busy week and tomorrow is Friday. TGIF!!! I love the kids, I love everything we do but I’m tired. I haven’t started any day this week before 8:00 which has been fantastic for getting my house in order each morning. I’m not done until 6:45 or so each evening so it’s a bit late with extras for dinner but no complaining there either because this is my life and I wouldn’t trade it for anything. I’m just tired.

I’m looking forward to the weekend. It’s finally winter and no more gardening, lawns, outside work that has to be done so it means I can do some crafting, sewing, relaxing or maybe even napping. I have stuff planned for both Saturday and Sunday mornings but the afternoon/evenings are clear. I have a charm bracelet I need to make for a dear friend and a earring that I need to try and make a mate from from an older customer that lost one. I’d like to start measuring and sewing up some new living room drapes. So there’s ideas, lets see what will happen.

I hope that you have the most blessed Friday and a terrific, relaxing and enjoyable weekend. Take care my friends.

2 comments:

Baby Sister said...

One of my favorite things about Winter. No yard work. It makes working not so fun, but that's okay. :)

Anonymous said...

The kiddie-craft makes me happy!