Saturday, November 27, 2010

My wee blessings…

We had our daycare Thanksgiving dinner yesterday. I took the cutest blessing photo ever.

100_4566

I asked the kids when they were finished to give me 30 things that they are feel they are blessed with, check out this list…

1. Life 2. God 3. Turkey 4. Jesus 5. Food 6. Mom and Dad 7. Sister 8. Family 9. School 10. Brother 11. Julie 12. Daylight 13. Love 14. Swimming 15. Church 16. Cars 17. Brain 18. Blankie and Baby Jaguar 19. Austin and Scooby 20. Stores 21. Lego’s 22. Toys 23. Homes 24. Cameras 25. Dogs 26. Animals 27. Outdoors 28. Christmas 29. Reindeer 30. Holiday

Extra credit 31. Trees 32. Birds

It was a treat to hear them think and listen to each other. Just darn cool!!

100_4547

My big blessing and “his” Hannah. She just loves Mike so much. It is fun watching these two screw around and just laugh.

100_4568

Lego’s everywhere. They have so much fun creating, sharing and arguing. The things they come up with are amazing at times.

This was our Thanksgiving as a daycare. It was truly a blessing. I am so blessed to have such wonderful kids and parents that let me be part of their lives.

I hope you are having a great Thanksgiving weekend. I shampoo rugs today and rearranged furniture so that we can put up our Christmas tree this week. I’m excited, I so love the pretty lights.

Take care my friends and God Bless!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know what I loved MOST? The mismatched plates! They feel like home. I had truly tired out of reading about perfect things everywhere yesterday. This was sweet, friendly, loving, warm and cute!

You truly know how to get the most out of life, Julie! That is awesome! Love your photo-taking!!

Empty Nester said...

The kids' number 11 is a blessing to me as well! How is your sister?

Baby Sister said...

Your kids are so cute. :) Any news?