Thursday, November 11, 2010

Weird idea….

So Mike has been thinking he wants to get rid of his Playstation2 along with all the games and guitars. I am working on getting them onto Craigslist but I got to thinking, just maybe one of your guys would like it for your wee ones for Christmas. It’s just a thought and I am not using my blog to sell anything, just asking. If anyone is interested we are not out to make money, well not really  but not a rip off either. Mike just wants to get this system out of the house because he has the x-box and I have a wii. Either leave a comment or e-mail me and I’ll send you pictures and a price.

It’s been a quiet week here. Just finishing up the winterizing, staying away from the woods so no walks in there. Scouts are a bit slow with getting ready for our local Fish House Parade float and the Venture Crew hunting and at college or working. Daycare was just three days this week so I’ve been working on organizing a bit and mending. Nothing spectacular to share.

Next week is a full week of daycare, library, visits with grandparents, Kim, and early out, at school, on Friday so a full house in the afternoon. I’ll be ready.

I hope that everyone is having a great week. A peaceful, fulfilling week. Take care and God Bless!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are more technologically advanced than I am, any day! I have a question- what if you sold them at your next craft show? Would that yield more money than craigslist? I really hope! {Mike is so sweet and sensible. I think he's trying to get your workouts going with this sale. :) :)}

Prairiemaid said...

Hey Julie, would you email me with details on the Play Station? Use the bloomwhereyoureplanted@yahoo.com addy, if you don't mind. I might be interested.

You shouldn't have any problem selling it, this time of year.

I was looking at your turkey pics. You are a born teacher!

Blessings,
Cheryl

Flying high in the sky.... said...

hope you get a buyer soon!!!

Baby Sister said...

I might be interested in the guitars, if you want to send me some info. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie! I hope this sale is going well. :)