Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sister update…

Tears, heartache, love, family, togetherness, suffering, doctors, nurses, hospitals, snow, ice, long day….and more….

Cindy has a long ways to go but in the end should start feeling human again. Should start to learn to take care of herself and be healthy.

Our trip was a long one this morning. It started out like this yesterday…

100_4583

After driving in this for 140 miles we arrived…

100_4589 100_4585

100_4587 100_4588

Cindy is well taken care of at the UofM. She is in Cardiovascular ICU until probably tomorrow. Then a regular room until she’s released. It’ll be a while, sometime next week I’m expecting.

100_4590

My sister, my little sister. Please pray for her, not only to heal from this but to finally learn that there are so many that love her that she needs to learn to take care of herself.

Thank you everyone, for all your prayers and words of comfort and support.

5 comments:

Flying high in the sky.... said...

she has been in my prayers EVERYDAY.. i really wish she recovers soon... you take care too... we are praying...

Baby Sister said...

I was just going to email you this morning and ask you how she is. I'm glad that there's a light at the end of the tunnel. I will continue to pray for her and you as well.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad there is some peace in all of this! Hang in there Julie!

Anonymous said...

I love that you take pictures wherever you go. I feel like I am with you everywhere that way! Cindy is very beautiful too. :) Yay for good care and for the magical family bonding!! I'm sending her plenty of healing energy asap. Big hug to you, Julie! :) Stay calm!

Empty Nester said...

Still sending up prayers for all of you! I can't imagine having to drive in all that snow...but isn't it beautiful!