Saturday, June 20, 2009

Just finished....

My devotion for this morning and I have got to share this poem with you. It is so perfect....enjoy!!

He was just a little boy, On a week's first day. Wandering home from Bible school, And dawdling on the way. He scuffed his shoes into the grass; He even found a caterpillar. He found a fluffy milkweed pod, And blew out all the 'filler.' A bird's nest in a tree overhead, So wisely placed up so high. Was just another wonder, That caught his eager eye. A neighbor watched his zig zag course, And hailed him from the lawn; Asked him where he'd been that day, and what was going on. 'I've been to Bible School ,' He said and turned a piece of sod.. He picked up a wiggly worm replying, 'I've learned a lot about God.' 'M'm very fine way,' the neighbor said, 'for a boy to spend his time.' 'If you'll tell me where God is, I'll give you a brand new dime.' Quick as a flash the answer came! Nor were his accents faint. 'I'll give you a dollar, Mister, If you can tell me where God ain't...?'

AMEN!!!

No comments: