Monday, June 15, 2009

"Sew" what do you think?

I did it, I got to sew this afternoon and make three liners for my crates. What do you think? It was a bit harder at first to get the pattern I wanted to use and of course it wasn't one that Kim gave me, I had to make up one by myself (besides Kim, I lost your e-mail with the tutes on it, sorry). The first one was a bit large around the top and made with a light cotton so that one has elastic around the top to hold it tight, the second one was a wee bit tight but came out fine and the last one, well it was perfect and fits nice. The middle was first, the right was second and the left was last. Here's a look see:


Okay, that's it for right now. Mike has the bird houses done so will take a pic when he gets home to show you all. Take care, God Bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Toooo cute!!!!!!!!!! Um, the pattern tutes I gave you are in your comment section :)!! You did a great job! Kim