Friday, June 5, 2009

Walmart....

Wal-mart had a fabric extravaganza today, lots and lots of fabric on sale for $2.00 a yard. I had the girls with me today so I noticed when I got home I had 4 our of the 6 fabrics more girly then I'd ever pick on my own. They are pretty but pink, I don't like pink but they are pretty. We got Veggie Tale print, butterflies, stars, frogs, purple tie dye and the pink flowers. I was only going to get a yard of each but got 2 or 3 yards. I'm thinking some basket liners or small purses for the girls and the pink, I remember seeing a t-shirt with a fabric skirt so think I'll see where that was and try that. I also know someone (Kim) that will help me use up this fabric if I run out of ideas. She's been telling me about this strip quilt that I just might have to try, that is after she comes and shows me exactly what I'm suppose to do. Also for the coupon clipping, I saved almost $12.00 today in coupons. It's worth the time and effort but it is not an easy thing all the time. It's a pain having to always read the sizes and make sure it's one or two or more and so on but for the $12.00 I saved I was able to take Rachel and Abby to McDonald's for their Mighty Kids Meals. :o)
Well tomorrow is the weekend and I'm on my way to Remer to work at the Art Co-op. My garden needs watering as well as the trees so will do that this weekend too, this is unless it rains like they said it was suppose to.
That's that for now. I hope that you all have a great weekend and just maybe, if it rains, I can do a bit of beading or sewing and have a show and tell craft for Monday's blog. You just never know. Take care and God Bless.
Also, please keep Kim's grandma in your prayers, she's in the hospital this weekend with some breathing troubles. The family will most defiantly be in ours.

No comments: