Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Good morning...















My nephew was here the past two days and he caught a toad and shared it with the daycare little ones. It took them a bit of time to want to touch it but it was fun watching them. First the screams then the giggles. Scott is so good with these little ones and they all look forward to him coming. He mows for me at nap time and it takes a good 3-4 hours of mowing and since I am not as picky as I use to be close counts. I remember at one in my life I wanted the yard to be pristine, now as long as it looks nice, that's good enough.

We had a birthday party last week at the park and one of the mama's had made Sponge Bob pin the pants on and it was a hit. Rachel played it over and over again while the boys did other things. My mama bought the kids bubbles and they loved that.
Today we are heading to the nursing home to see great grandpa. The kids grew him some pictures that he can hang up and I'm sure lots of hugs for him too.

You all have a great day and God Bless!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, that's cute - however I don't think I could get past the screams to the giggles - did YOU touch the toad? kim

Julie said...

I love toads so yep I touch and held it. Frogs are good too, snakes NO WAY!!! :o)