Monday, November 9, 2009

Back to status quo….

After a fretful weekend, and really just fretful in my brain because my heart knew it would be taken care of…..things are back to the way they’ve been. Sometime people just need to vent and get some support and see where other people are coming from and then the right decisions can be made. I have said all along that my heart and soul know that this is where the Lord wants me to be but sometimes my brain asks how. I appreciate all the prayers and support I get from you all. Keep praying that this daycare family finds some peace and can be happy with what life is dealing right now. As for me and mine, we will praise the Lord and keep plugging away.

I hope you all have a terrific week and remember all the blessing the Lord has bestowed on us. Love you and God Bless!

No comments: