Friday, November 27, 2009

While out blog looking tonight….

I came across this site  http://www.beading-arts.com/2009/11/bead-jewelry-blogging-round-up_27.html  and it reminded me of the www.wordle.net website and my tote that I had made. It is so cool seeing things in other places. I just had to show you my tote again. I haven’t sold it yet but haven’t tried really hard yet. Maybe this coming craft show someone will like it.

It is so quiet here tonight. For the first time in a very long time I’m the only one up, everyone else is in bed. I don’t have to be up at 4:30 tomorrow morning, I even get to sleep in, so instead of going to bed I’m on my computer playing and just finished watching the cutest movie on Hallmark.

But it is that time, good night my friends, sleep well. God Bless you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a lovely tote! Well done. Hey, I like the new look of your blog. The pics are great, text much easier to read, and the Christmas motif is perfect. Happy times!

BTW - Congrats on your Lemonade Award from Kayla!