Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hunters weekend craft show…

I have noticed this year at the craft shows I’ve been part of that people are spending more time looking and learning then buying, this past craft show was no exception. I saw more camera phones out taking pictures of people products then cash being exchanged for merchandise. It doesn’t really bother me any because I think we’ve all done that, or at least mentally remembered a project we’ve seen and tried to remanufacture. With our economy the way it is right now people are looking for great gift ideas that they can make themselves without spending to much money. As for my jewelry and all I didn’t do terrible but not as good as some years. I met old customers that returned to buy another piece or two for themselves or for gifts, I made some new friends and acquaintances and really enjoyed my day. I am getting better at greeting my customers and understanding what they want. Brenda is the greeter and the one that can sell snow to snowmen but I’m learning. Brenda wasn’t able to do any shows this fall/early winter because of her foot so I had to learn.

I sold the red necklace I made, the one I showed you earlier. Also the bracelet earring set and the cloisonné bracelet. Oh many others too but these I shared with you.

I hope that you all had a great weekend. I hope you got your deer if you were hunting, I hope you got to get out and enjoy the sunshine and recharge your personal batteries. It’s onward and upwards to the up-coming week, have a wonderful week. Take care and God Bless.

No comments: