Friday, November 20, 2009

Christmas Craft Challenge

Good morning. Here’s a cool idea for any one interested (and you don’t have to have a blog either cause you can tell me about it and I can post for you if you want me too), starting December 1st and running though Christmas I have committed to making 5 new holiday crafts. They don’t have to be big, great or anything, just something for the tree, something for the holiday table, some other decoration or even a goodie or a treat. If you go to …… http://scrapfxnz.blogspot.com/2009/11/christmas-craft-challenge.html  you can read all about it. The bloggers name is Paula and she asked the blogging world if they wanted to participate in this. Well I’m interested and I bet some of you might be too. Her idea was to make a new item every day or every couple of days, well as you know there’s no way I could do that so I poised the question if I could do one a week or every 5 days or so and she said it was just perfect, not a problem. I have a few ideas already and I’m also going to have Justin and Hannah help me make a thing or two and when the big kids are off from school I bet we can make something new too. I bet in the end I’ll have more then the 5 but it’s easier to start small and work up then promise something I might not be able to get done.

So anyways, check this out and if you’re interested either click on Paula’s link and leave a comment or tell me and I’ll pass the message on. This will be a fun thing to do and just think of the other ideas you just might find from someone else.

I hope you all have a splendid day today. I have an extra little one who is just a doll and loves coming here when she can. YEAH!!! A great day. Take care and God Bless!!!

No comments: