Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Which is your favorite?

Out of these few pictures which is your favorite for Mike’s graduation picture? I have asked a couple of people and have some special order ones but I’d like to pick just one for Christmas cards. But…..I’m having problems deciding. For me I think for Mike’s picture I’m going to make a collage of them and I’m not sure if cut my own mat or just put them up in a bunch but I’ll figure that out but first comes the cards. So please help me decide….I’ll show you the one that Mike likes best but he says “mama, you choose”, hummm….I can’t. So here they are and thank you, I really appreciate your help. Since there are 17 of them I didn’t put them all up here, just click on the view album and you can see them and their number.

Now today I’m off this morning so after a quick shower I need to work on my bead display for the up-coming craft show on Saturday. I think I need to make a couple necklace, earring sets and a couple Christmas sets otherwise I’m pretty close. Yesterday I did get a few items made and I really have to show you the beautiful red necklace I made. It turned out like I thought it should. In fact yesterday’s jewelry making afternoon turned out just fine except for one that I’m not thrilled about but maybe someone will love it. If not, during the heart of winter I’ll take it apart and restring it differently. That’s what we do with all the jewelry that doesn’t sell, just redesign it for another year. My partner is still not able to help this year so it’s been a long hard craft season but with the help of my parents, daddy helps me set up and mama helps at the shows, it’s been manageable and of course Mike comes after work on Saturday and helps me take down and load up everything.  Here’s the picture of the red necklace, think someone will like it? Sure do hope so. I also added the moss agate necklace and the bracelets I did.

Red necklace 101_0828

101_0832 

Time to get to work. Take care and have a blessed day today. Remember, the Lord has given us so many wonderful things to be thankful for. This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it. AMEN!!!

No comments: