Monday, January 11, 2010

Did you remember….

Of course I didn’t until this morning but did you remember to tally up your points and submit them to “I’m feeling fabulous” Challenge? Remember the pink box to the right on my side bar? If you didn’t, go and do it now because even though “we” didn’t win anything this week we can be in the grand prize drawing later on.

So what is your challenge today? Mine…to trust in the Lord with all my heart, with all my soul and all my mind.

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ
Jesus.  Philippians 4:6-7    

This was in my devotion this morning and I said I was going ask the Lord for all the help he can give me so today I will give this life style change to the Lord. He can then strengthen me to do what I need to do without me feeling I’m doing it alone. You can do it too, just ask and you shall receive.

Today no crafting for me, it’s scout accounting and our jewelry sales tax plus the usual house stuff. I don’t have kids until after school so if I get off this computer … :o) ….. I can go and exercise, shower and get my day going. So on that note….

Take care, have a blessed day today.

No comments: