Thursday, January 28, 2010

Remember Cleo?

Remember when I told you about my mama’s best friend dying from cancer? Well I took mama to see her a week ago and took some pictures of them together. Next week I’ll take mama back with a gift from her and I. What do you think?

101_1419

I think it turned out pretty good. Cleo is hanging in there and really doing pretty good. Cleo is the wonderful lady on the right and the beautiful woman on the left is my mama.

I just had to share this with you. Such great ladies and such terrific friendship!!!

Have a great afternoon. God Bless!!!

5 comments:

starnes family said...

Very sweet. I love the gift and the sweet gesture!

Kim said...

You'll have to let us know how happy your mom is when she gets this...very nice!

Ms. Sarah said...

so cute. I got your card today thank you so much. Nate was all "momma you got a prog?" Just cant get those f's lol they say bibbit not ribbit.

Anonymous said...

Friendship is such a precious thing. You did an awesome job with that gift.

Tara said...

Thanks for linking up and following over at Trendy Treehouse. I am following you too!

Tara