Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Sunday….

And Jesus said; "Do not let your hearts be troubled.
Trust in God; trust also in me.
                    ( John 14:1 *NIV )

 

I wonder if this means, trust in him and he will help me keep up with my new change in life. Really I know that’s what it means. My daddy wrote in a cookbook he gave me when I got married, “always do your best and let the Lord do the rest”. So today, because I haven’t asked him for his help yet, I am going to ask the Lord to help me. I trust in the Lord with all my heart with all my soul with all my being, I just sometimes think I can do things without his help and in the end I know better. He makes me stronger. So Lord, I want to make a better me, please help me, please lead me in the right direction, please give me the will power to be the best me as possible.

Tomorrow is a new week. I have my little ones back and it’s time to get back into the swing of things. I admit I love Christmas and the vacation and the few extra days I had off but I also love routine and I’m ready to get back into it. Oh I’m not sure about the 5:00 mornings but that’s life.

The first part of this week is tax time. I need to get all my stuff together and tallied so Jim can do our taxes. I want to craft too and exercise. So my free time will be busy but with good stuff that either has to be done or needs to be done.

Take care my friends and I hope that you too ask the Lord to help you with whatever is going on in your life. He loves you so much he gave us his son so we can share our lives with him and one day his home.

God Bless you all.

No comments: