Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Goats and sheep....

Well I finally down loaded the pictures from the kids feeding the sheep and then the goats got into the picture too and wanted love and attention. Today I even had an extra little girl who got to see and play with the goats. They are just the most precious little ones, yes the sheep and goats too. :o)



Tonight we planted another 5 trees, this makes about 30 so far and Jim is talking another dozen or so and then should have enough for this year. Though I love the look of all the trees I do get tired of planting. When we moved here 20 years ago it was just a field we had hayed all my life and now there are hundreds of trees 30-50'. This is sorta what it looks like but this is winter, summer looks so much nicer.


Well it's bed time and it sure was a long day but a good one. Take care my friends. God Bless!!

No comments: