Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Saving money

I am forever clipping coupons and trying to save as much money as possible. Most times I can save $4-5.00 a shopping trip and once in awhile even more but lots of times the coupons I have are not what I need. A few days ago I decided to see what I could find to help get the coupons I need. I found coupons.com. It's a website that, after you download their coupon printer, it prints off coupons that you can use and they are a lot of what a normal person would use. Anything from toilet paper to coffee to crackers and lots more. You have to download the coupon printer so that the bar code will work at check out. I'm hoping between the coupons in the paper, the ones that I get from my mother-in-law, a daycare mom and these I can even save more money. With my daycare numbers low it makes for a much smaller income and I need to save whatever is possible. I am sure it's the same with just about everyone out there. Take a look at this site and see if it is something you could use.
If anyone has any other ideas for saving money I would love to hear about them.
I hope that all is well my friends. Take care and God Bless.

1 comment:

Kim said...

That is a great idea! Keep us updated as to how it works out! kg