Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's Tuesday....

Well it's Tuesday already and it looks like rain. I don't think I'll mind a rainy day today as long as by Thursday or Friday it's dry so I can mow for the first time this year. It takes a good 5 hours to mow here when it's just one so hopefully it's a beautiful sun shiny day but today first.

We are going to visit my friend in Crosby. She has her grand babies today so we are going to have a play date and get to visit a bit.

I took a picture of my lantern I got this weekend. It looked so good last night lite. Check it out.



I can hear my little ones stirring so had better get moving. They come at 5:00 each morning so I head them back to bed until they wake up. It makes for a long day when I have all my little ones for the day but today I'm done at 3:30 so I think I just might try sand blasting the miners pan. It's been awhile since I used the sand blaster so may take a bit of set up but I can't wait to get it painted and start working on the mosaic part.

Have a blessed day today.

No comments: