Friday, May 22, 2009

Ohhhhh, you gotta check this out.....


Go to http://www.favecraftsblog.com/shrink-plastic-jewelry/ and check out this cool bracelet they made with plastic. I read the blog post and it says "Remember, you can recycle number 6 plastic, often the kind used to make to-go food and berry containers, into colorful jewelry like this. Any number 6 plastic will shrink (you’ll see a number somewhere)." I have some shinky dink plastic I think I'll try with the girls soon. They'd love this.
I just had to share this first thing this morning. I'll be back later on I'm hoping with new pictures of feed the baby sheeps but we'll see. I'm suppose to have company in the morning and then my mama in the afternoon so maybe a next week project.
Have a super day today. I'm planning on it!! :o)

No comments: