Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Award…..YEAH!!

I got an award today from Anitra from http://ifmamaaint.blogspot.com/. If you haven’t gone there yet you gotta check her out.

The award I got this morning was a friendship award. It goes like this…..

FriendsAward

This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming.
These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.
They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.
Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.

It was so sweet and I will be passing this award along next week when I get back from High Adventure camp with Mike and the scouts of Venture Crew 52.

So that also means this will be my last post for a few days. Please be patient and I’ll have lots to tell you about our weekend, pictures to share and some new ideas.

Take care you all, God Bless!!!

No comments: