Thursday, October 1, 2009

Gotta share….

Between Walgreens coupons, the ones I print from coupons.com and eversave, and the ones from the newspapers I save $24.52 today. I got a head start on my Christmas shopping too with a few things at Walgreens on sale that will be perfect for my gift baskets. I used my buy one get one free cat food coupons, get free cat treat coupons, my Mars free candy bar coupon, lots of $1.00 off coupons I printed. I got one of those Glade air fresheners that are usually $5.00 for just a buck. Since cash is limited I took in $60.00 today and was able to bring home $18.00 and that included taking mama to the D.Q. for a buy one get one free Blizzard which are on sale right now too. I love coupon using, it’s not an easy task but to get what we needed (plus a couple extra goodies) and still come home with some cash, that’s the way to do it.

So that means, if you haven’t already, go to www.coupons.com and www.eversave.com and sign up for their newsletters and start clipping and saving. It’s worth the time, effort and a bit of printer ink.

Plus a thank you to Naomi for always bringing me all the coupons she can find. She works in a hospital and during the week finds all those coupons from the Sunday papers and saves them for me. The more I save the longer I’m able to do daycare with just the one family right now. So it’s a win/win situation.

Take care you all, have a great afternoon. Time for me to do some sewing or at least making a pattern to start working on. God Bless!!

No comments: