Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkins

Well the kids did their pumpkins. They had a blast as did I. We had a visitor today too and she got right into it too. It was so much fun having my big girls here this afternoon and I get them again on Friday for our Halloween party. Tonight I think Mike and I will do our two and that will leave two for I’m not sure what. I think I’d like to clean it out and drill it full of holes but if I say that to Jim or Mike I’m sure they won’t think of drill it full of holes like with a drill bit, they’d think more of the terms of blowing it apart with a gun. We’ll see what I come up with, maybe they can just look good the way God made them. Anyways, here’s the pumpkins the kids did.

103_0729

103_0736

I had forgotten that Bobby liked pumpkin innards so he had to be on the table checking things out and having a snack. 

103_0733

That’s it for today folks. I hope that you all had an excellent day, I know I did. Take care and God Bless!!

No comments: