Friday, October 23, 2009

just because….

103_0689 

One of my parents brought me flowers last night. Really she gave them to Anton and he gave them to me with a huge hug. Aren’t they beautiful? While taking pictures to share with you I noticed that one of the roses has a double center….see….

103_0694

I love flowers and to have them a surprise was wonderful.

Justin, Hannah and I worked in the garden this morning. Hannah and Justin threw the last of the dead tomatoes to the chickens and I pulled up the tomato cages and some of the sunflowers. I cut off a few more heads to feed the birds up at the house and left the rest for the blue jays. We went for a short walk but Hannah was getting pretty tired so came home for lunch. Now they are in bed and it’s time to disinfect the kitchen. So far other then a sniffle here or there that’s lasted maybe a day if not less we’ve been healthy and I plan on doing my best to keep it that way. It’s just to hard for parents to take time off from work and though it’s okay to bring them here ill there’s still no place like mama’s arms when you’re sick.

I hope that all is well with everyone. Take care and have a blessed weekend. I’m going to go and watch my daddy perform for the Geritol Frolics. If you are in the Brainerd Lakes area you need to take the time to see them. It is amazing just how much work, energy and life goes into these shows. I am so very proud of my daddy for doing them. He’s a great singer and you can tell he loves it all.

God Bless my friends.

No comments: