Friday, October 9, 2009

Oh, oh…forgot….

I made homemade laundry soap again this week. This time I’m trying the powdered version. Instead of grating the bar of soap I powdered it and I think I really like it. It works just fine in cold water and haven’t had any problems with it rinsing out or leaving any film on anything. I do miss the scent like I use in the liquid but will try and add some to the next batch. Lemon grass is my favorite.

Have you tired the new Bounce Dryer Bar yet? I love it, it’s something that requires no thought what so ever. If you go to the P&G website you can get a coupon for the dryer bar. I got one for $4.00 off the first bar and $2.50 for the second one. I’ve been using it now for about 2 months and it looks to be about 1/2 gone. It smells so good and it’s easy. Anything that makes life just a bit easier.

Just had to share. If you want the recipe for the powdered laundry soap it’s 1 cup Fels Natha bar soap (ground to a powder), 2 cups Borax and 2 cup washing soda. Mix it up and use 1-2 Tlbs  per load.

Good night, sleep well and God Bless!

 

No comments: