Monday, October 12, 2009

Good Monday morning…..

Well it’s snowing again but only today and then it’s suppose to warm up, you like that warm up…to 40* and sunny. I sorta was hoping for 50-60’s for this weekend but if the sun can come out I’ll settle for the 40’s. Mike and I were talking about camping this weekend and decided on snow boats and hand/feet warmers just in case the weatherman isn’t right. I’m going to be bringing my smaller tent so the heat will stay in there a bit better and my air mattress along with a sleeping mat because even though air mattress are nice in the summer they are a conductor for cold and are not the warmest to lay on but with a foil blanket and then my sleeping pad I’ll be sleeping like a baby, hopefully anyways.

Well we got a good chunk of our winterizing done this weekend. All that’s really left is the garden, chicken coop, covering the septic and moving the canopy. Not bad. We worked 8 hours on Saturday and 5 yesterday. I now need the chiropractor though, I did a dumb thing, I moved the outdoor grill by myself and pulled some muscles and twisted this and that and am paying for it this morning.

I’m not sure if I’ll make it back this week or not. With finishing stuff up, packing for camp and then camp it could be a busy week. We do have scouts tonight, a business meeting tomorrow night, Wednesday I have to go to Grand Rapids to file in small claims court and then the chiropractor and Thursday we’re gone.

So take care, have a great week and God Bless.

No comments: